– Corporate Announcements –
How To Build HTML5 Layouts – Using QuickSign Pro
– Click here to view video tutorial or continue below to begin walkthrough tutorial –
Download Source Files – Please download the source files before you begin.
1. Prepare ContentCreate folder on Desktop, or desired location, containing all files (images, videos, music and fonts) needed to build layout.
It is imperative that your image and video sizes are the exact size of your desired zones you will be creating.
2. Import Source FilesOpen QuickSign Pro Designer and import image files through the Image Page and video files through the Video Page.
3. Creating LayoutThrough the Layouts Page, click the “New Layout” button. Designer will automatically set your Layout resolution to 1920×1080.
– Change Orientation to Portrait Mode –Portrait Mode making sure it is highlighted. Hover over Resolution making sure your layout is set is 1080×1920.
– Add Image Zone –Zones Menu, find the blue Image Zone. Drag and drop Image Zone into the layout, dragging resolution size to 1080×1920. Within folder of source images, drag and drop the background image into the Image Zone.
– Add Table Zone –Table Zone. Drag and drop the light pink Table Zone into layout, resolution size 222×1720. Right click within Table Zone > select Zone Properties. Add 1 column and 8 rows.
Table Edit Mode on top left of table.
Text Properties. At the top of the tables Text Properties, you can choose from the drop down: All rows and columns, or by individual columns and rows. Here you can assign different text characteristics to individual rows and columns, or change them as a whole.
Next, add another Table Zone for the room numbers and titles. Repeating the necessary steps, as stated above, for the Table Zone to get your final output. You need to repeat this 8 times and place them on designated floor levels within the layout.
You have just completed your Corporate Announcements Layout! Within the Menu, click File > Save.