The HSW88C+ 8×8 HDMI Matrix Switcher, with CAT5 OUTPUT and up to 60KHz IR, provides the most flexible and cost effective solution in the market to route high definition video sources + multi-channel (up to 7.1-channel) digital audio, from any of the eight HDMI source devices to the remote displays, at the same time. Through low cost Cat-5/5e/6 cables, not only high quality video and audio can be transmitted to the display sites, but users can also switch among eight HDMI sources using the push button on the receiver or remote control. With single power design at the source site, each remote module is easily installed without power supply. The built-in IR extension allows users to control the HDMI source devices, such as the Blu-ray Disc player or satellite receiver at display site.
- HDMI™ (Deep Color)
- HDCP compliant
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at once
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Matrix master can switch every output channel to any HDMI™input by push button, IR remote control, or RS-232 control
- Extends video signal up to 165 feet over CAT5e at 720p and 1080i; and 115 feet at 1080p
- Allows control of main matrix center through control line at remote receiver
- Allows control of local HDMI™ sources such as DVD and TiVo® by IR extender through control path at remote receiver
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver respectively
- Network control via RS-232 or USB interface
- Remote powering of HSMR receivers
- Remote HSMR receivers have digital readout of selected channel
NOTE:DO NOT mix the HSW88C receivers with the HSW88C+ receivers. The IR receivers and blasters are different, and contribute to the variation in frequency.
Please connect the IR receiver to the HSMR before powering on and leave it connected AT ALL TIMES.
We have Pro A/V consultants that will answer your questions.