The MP800 is our most advanced technology platform to date
CE labs®The MP800 is our most advanced technology platform to date. It is an Enterprise Solution used in large-scale retail applications or heavily customized projects. It has a very robust engine to distribute large volume data. This is needed to process the most current 4k technology has to offer including HDR and Dolby Vision.
Purchasing this MP800 is an investment in the future of your audio/video distribution for merchandising your retail products. If you are a retail chain looking to display the most vibrant content then this player is your best choice.
A Powerful HTML5 Layout Tool for Digital Menu Boards and SignsDigital menu boards and signs need to be easily updated while delivering an aesthetically pleasing message to viewers. CE labs has developed a powerful toolset that allows users to easily layout a menu board, both in landscape and portrait mode, through the use of QuickSign Pro Designer – FREE! The challenges that come with creating classy and sophisticated digital menu boards are now no longer with CE labs’ QuickSign Pro Designer; an easy yet powerful layout toolset that gives you complete control of your messaging and how it is displayed. 10 built-in features allow you to assign functions to zones without any HTML coding or development. Simply drag and drop your desired zone into your 1920×1080 composition and adjust your settings within the fields for a custom digital menu board.
- True 4K 60Hz Ultra High Definition playback
- h.265/h.264 HEVC true 4k playback
- Built-in RS-232, IR and optional 8-port GPIO interface
- Supports custom image or HTML5 content overlays
- Dual display capabilities - (1) video (1) html
- Open API allowing project specific applications to be easily written, compiled and pushed out to digital media appliances over the network
- Removable USB/SD media cards
- Custom configured to project requirements and ready for installation
- No moving parts provide higher reliability out in the field
- 70% lower power consumption than that of comparable PC-based digital signage appliances
- Python programmable
- Mouse and keyboard support
- Touchscreen support
- CEC control
- Linux OS
- GPIO interface, 8 port –
- ATSC/QAM Tuner –
- HDMI v2.0
- HDMI Input
We have digital signage consultants that will answer your questions.