1 in, 8 out Ultra High Definition distribution amplifier that distributes one ultra high definition source to multiple displays.*You will be directed to our secure Pro A/V systems eCommerce store.
- Silicon Image® IC’s for maximum performance and compatibility
- Compliant with HDMI/HDCP/DVI requirements
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 60Hz, 4:2:0 pixel, 1080p @ 60Hz, 12-bit or 720p/1080i @ 120Hz, 12-bit
- AVI, Audio InfoFrame, and video input resolution detection for all input ports, accessible port-by-port
- Hardware-based HDCP error detection and recovery minimizes firmware intervention
- Automatic output mute and unmute based on link stability, such as cable connect/detach
- Integrated EDID in non-volatile memory and DDC support for the HDMI ports using 256-byte SRAM for HDMI ports
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) interfaces with HDMI-compliant CEC I/O
- Supports PCM and compressed audio formats up to 192 kHz (Dolby Digital, DTS, and AC-3)
- Supports all the mandatory and optional 3D formats up to 300 MHz
- Repeater function supports up to 127 devices
- Cascadable for retail video wall displays
- Integrated Cable retention bracket (CE labs® patented)
We have Pro A/V consultants that will answer your questions.